Tuesday 24 November 2015

Working with Shader Forge and Particle FX: Unity/ Maya (CGA Year Two)

In this lesson We covered the basics of creating Animated Textures and Particle Effects. We also touched upon Vertex Painting which is something I really want to look into more.

Working in Shader Forge.
Creating and customizing Particle Effects.
Vertex Painting in Maya 2016.
I really enjoyed this lesson, it taught Me useful skills and techniques that I will definitely take away with Me and hopefully use again soon.

I felt this lesson was much more interesting and engaging than previous lessons. I struggle with coding and found it difficult to animate last week, so using skills and techniques that are relevant to what I want to do (Environment Art) was very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment