Monday 19 January 2015

Life Drawing: January 2015


Here are all of my life drawings from January 2015.

Warm up drawings.


Focusing on light and shadow.


I ran out of time with this drawing. I focused on shading and the transition between light and dark areas.

A rushed drawing completed by quickly and aggressively moving the charcoal around the paper.

Drawn with charcoal without using any straight lines, I used only a continuous squiggle and bounced my hand around the page.

A selection of warm up drawings.

Light pencil strokes make up this image. Unfortunately I ran out of time whilst drawing.

Pencil on paper. Here I focused as much as possible on getting any detail I could into the drawing.

Pencil on paper.

This was drawn using 2 pencils strapped together. It was very difficult to get any sort of detail into the image forcing me to ignore any small features.

Thick graphite stick. Again much like the two pencils strapped together  I was forced to ignore any specific detail due to the thickness of the graphite stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment