Wednesday 27 April 2016

Part Five: Games Art Asset, Viper Mk II Variant (CGA Year Two)

I placed my ship into unity and applied all of the combined materials. I then animated the ship, jets and camera. The camera spins around the ship covering the whole model. I also added sounds to the scene, including the main opening soundtrack to Battlestar galactica.

I also added particle effects, a skybox, lights and a flare behind the directional light so it looks like the ship is flying past a star.

Here are some screenshots covering the one minute animation that displays my model.









The camera pulls away from the ship towards the end making it seem like its speeding off into the distance.

This scene is the conclusion to this project. I am happy with the way the ship, and the unity scene turned out. However I did make a few mistakes along the way. but I learned from these mistakes and I feel as if during the next project I do will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment